BUYING OR SELLING YOUR HOME?
Property Law And Other Matters
Residential & Commercial Property Sale or Purchase
Transfer of property
Land Registry Title Corrections
Contact: Kamila Rahman at the Birmingham Office on 0121 690 2020
Buying or selling a home normally takes 2 to 3 months. The process can take longer if you’re part of a chain of buyers and sellers. We will work to your required pace throughout the transaction.
With our services you will get:
No Hidden Extras Conveyancing - 100% Transparent - We will notify you if there are further issues involved in your matter as soon as possible
Direct contact with the Solicitor Handling Your Case - We use text messaging and whatsapp with our clients upon request
Completion Of Stamp Duty Land Transaction Form included
Redeeming Mortgages Included
Acting For Mortgage Lender Included no extra charges
No Expensive 0845 Numbers To Speak To Solicitors
Fast Efficient Service By Conveyancing Specialists
We will talk you through the new rates for Stamp Duty Land Tax
The timescales are subject to change in any transaction depending on when your offer is accepted.
The factors involved include:
• Number of parties in the chain
• Whether you have a mortgage in place
• Whether you are buying a new build property
• Whether you need a lease extension for a leasehold property
A typical transaction can take between 10-14 weeks. However, if any of the above apply, or there are other factors we need to take into consideration, it may increase the time by a further 4-6 weeks and additional charges may occur.
. These may include:
• Taking your instructions and give initial advice
• Checking finances are in place to fund the purchase and contacting the lender’s solicitors if needed
• Receiving and advising on contract documents
• Undertaking searches
• Obtaining further planning documentation if required
• Making any necessary enquiries of the seller’s solicitor
• Providing advice on all documents and information received
• Advising you of the mortgage offer conditions
• Finalising contracts and sending to you for signature
• Agreeing a completion date (the date from which you will legally own the property)
• Exchanging contracts
• Ensuring all monies have been received from you and the lender(s)
• Completing the purchase
• Dealing with payment of Stamp Duty/Land Tax
• Completing and submitting an application for registration at the Land Registry
Please use our online conveyancing calculator for a full breakdown of our fees.
We are also developing an app for our clients to log in and see key stages of their transactions.
Full details will be available shortly